GillsWigWorld Sexy, trendy Wigs

Colour Block

£0.00

DYTT - The front and crown section has an equal mix of a base and highlight colour, while the nape has a solid colour.

F - Two contrasting colours equally alternated vertically in two to three inch sections.

DYA - The front and crown section has an equal mix of base and highlighting colour, while the nape has a solid base colour. At the front of the wig a small streaked section of the base colour runs vertically from the crown.

FS - 90% base colour with the remaining 10% sprinkled across the hair as a highlight colour.

P - Side by side streaks of two contrasting colours.

HL - A highlight colour runs along the lower lengths of the front section of the wig.

AL - A small streak of a prominent highlight colour runs along a section of the ponytail.

DUFL - A mixture of base and highlight colour sprinkled across the crown section of the wig, while the remainder of the wig is a solid base colour.

FF - A highlight colour in the wig's side swept fringe.

Reviews